Driving directions from Olympia Washington:
- From Interstate 5 in Olympia, take Highway 101, (Exit 104) to the Ocean Beaches and Shelton.
- Highway 101 splits outside of Olympia, with Highway 8 continuing to the ocean. Keep to the right to exit (continue) on Highway 101, north to Shelton.
- Shelton has three exits; take the third exit, Wallace Kneeland Boulevard, and go east.
- Proceed along Wallace Kneeland Boulevard; you will pass a WalMart store and the Shelton Middle School.
- After approximately .9 miles from the highway (through two stop lights), turn left onto Brockdale Boulevard, a four-way stop.
- After 1.7 miles, turn right on McEwan Prairie Road.
- After 2.4 miles, the McEwan Prairie Road ends; turn left on the Mason Lake Road.
- Follow the Mason Lake Road approximately .8 miles; you will pass DJ’s Mini Mart and the fire station, turn left at the fire station, on to Saint Andrews Drive.
- Follow Saint Andrews Drive to the Lake Limerick Country Club Inn on the right and the golf course on the left.